4.10.2012

Change

Once upon a time I set a bunch of seemingly attainable goals related to blogging and writing.  In an ideal world I would blog once a week as a way of broadening my horizons, sharing my thoughts and ideas, and  getting more writing experience.  However, this thing called life bombarded me, raided my free time, and took over.  Rude right?  So, in an effort to rebel against the craziness of life, I'm going to be making some changes on my blog.  I'm about to embark on some crazy adventures and new experiences, and I want to have a place that I can document it.  In addition, I've recently partnered with an organization called One Step, a program that is working to decrease childhood obesity by promoting running.  So this blog may also be hijacked from time to time with running/fitness/healthy eating tips in my efforts to contribute to the organization and supplement what they are working toward.  Here's to a fresh start, a new blog, and a ton of new experiences!

Chelsea