1.30.2011

{the simpler the better}

Life: A never ending cycle of happiness, sorrow, bliss, misery, and love.  Whether you like it to or not...it keeps moving.  You get caught in a whirl wind of craziness, bombarded with challenge after challenge.  Then...the sun rises.  Yesterday is the past.  Today is the present, literally.  It hasn't been easy, but I am trying to view each day as a gift, embracing what it has to offer me.  As for today, my gift was church.  Feeling the spirit and feasting on the gospel has a way of putting a smile on my face.  Why you may ask?  It's simple.  Church is simple.  The gospel is simple.  Having a testimony is simple.  It's either true or it isn't.  It's simple, it's true.  

My second gift of the day was my family.  I love them.  My dad's extremely entertaining attempts to train a dog, mom's new passion for hide and scare, Court's love for all things cooking, and Kody's obsession with his "workers" are gifts to me.  Without them I wouldn't be who I am, each of their sometimes silly and crazy ways, is a part of me.  Family is simple, family is good :)

The simpler life, is the better.  Live each day as if it is a gift.  Obsess over simple things.  Live simply.

Simple Obsession of the Day:  Lillies, my favorite flower.
Ooodles of Love, 
Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment